Come Join the Virtual Festivities
Curious about how this year’s Virtual Gala Auction will work? Click below to expand each link and learn more. And don’t forget to mark your calendars for Monday, April 12th at noon when bidding begins.
- Click on the “Register Now” button above.
- This takes you to the special Auction website where you can register and find out anything you want to know about this fun event!
- Registration is FREE! All you need to do is sign in.
- On the Sign In page, click Find Existing User if you have been a past supporter of the Festival. If your record is found, you can create a password and edit your contact information if something has changed.
- If you are a new supporter of the Festival, click Create New User and fill out your contact and payment details in the form.
- When finished, click the Create New User button at the bottom of the page.
You’re now registered for the Festival of Music Virtual Auction!
Bidding opens on April 12th at noon for the Silent Auction and on April 17th at 5:30 p.m. for the Live Auction. Once registered, you can create your online Wish List of items you wish to bid on. Once bidding begins, anyone placing a guaranteed bid on an item is the guaranteed winner. All bidding on silent and live auction items will close at 6:30 pm or when the event ends on Saturday, April 17th. All sales are final, no exchanges or refunds.
Go to the Special Virtual Auction Website to join the live streaming auction on Saturday, April 17th from 5:30 to to 6:30 p.m. You can join in the fun and keep bidding at the same time on this website.
The opportunity to donate to these two programs is open NOW and will continue through Sunday, April 18th. As an alternative to donating with your credit card on file, you can select to donate through your Charitable Fund account or IRA account as a tax-free Qualified Charitable Distribution provided you are 70½ or older. To do this, go to the Special Virtual Auction Website and click on the Fund-a-Principal and/or Donate to Outreach buttons and select “Bill” option in the Payment Method box. To complete transaction by credit card option or by “Bill” option select Donate Now button.
Gift certificates will be mailed to winners following the auction. To pick up your other auction purchases contact Grace Phelan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Winning bidders living outside the area should call the Festival at 360.201.6621 to make shipping arrangements at their expense.