June 29, July 6, July 10, July 12, 14 and July 19, 2019 – 6PM to 10PM:
- Lots 14G and 7G for Ticket Holders.
- Lot 11G reserved for Concert and Chair Sponsors plus a limited number of disability parkers.
NO PARKING IN FRONT OF THE PAC. This area is for buses only. Disability parking (with a disability permit) is available in:
- Lot 11G (but not in reserved sponsor spots)
- Lot 25G (located down the driveway behind the PAC with access to the concert hall through the back door)
- Lot 6V (off of Garden St with access to the elevator in the Viking Union to bring you up to the Promenade Deck.
- Lot 10G (on the back side of the campus and would require walking or wheel chair across the middle of the campus to the PAC).
THERE IS NO SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM LOT C THIS YEAR
Parking Lot Maps and Directions
Lot 14G is located on High Street.If coming from the north, drive up N. Garden Street which will merge into High Street. Lot 14G will be on your left.Coming from the south, you will reach High St from either Highland Dr. or College Way. Highland becomes High St. as you enter the campus and the lot will be on your right. If coming up College Way, turn right onto High St. at the stop sign where College Way ends and the lot will be a short way down the road on the right side. From the parking lot you will return to High St. and walk down the hill about 2 ½ blocks to the PAC on your left.
Lot 7G is located on the north end of the campus, corner of High St and Oak St. Coming from town driving up either High St. or Billy Frank Jr. St., you will make a left on to Oak St just before the barrier telling you not to enter the campus. If you are coming from the south via Garden St., you will make a right turn onto Oak Street and go up the hill on Oak Street until you reach the parking lot on your left side.From the parking lot you will return to High St. and walk up about 3 blocks to the PAC on your right side.